Live Webinar – Secure Java, With Or Without Oracle
August 19, 2020
Live on Zoom
What will the live webinar cover?
Oracle’s announcements about changes in licensing policies and charging for support of Java have left companies confused and frustrated on how to move forward to remain compliant. Gartner recently stated that “customers must choose” a path for their Java repository.
Join Azul Systems, VP Asia Pacific, Albert Kuo and Palisade Managing Director, Anna-Rita Stanley-Best as they discuss the technical and contractual considerations for licensing Java and what viable alternatives for Java sources and support exist.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- Oracle’s current monetisation requirements for Java and what it means for users.
- The latest changes to how Oracle releases and supports Java.
- Viable Java alternatives.
- A live Q&A.
If you want to take control of your Java licensing, this webinar is for you.
Webinar times and registration
Zoom live webinar – Wednesday August 19, 2020. There are two regional streams:
ANZ region: 11am ACT / 1pm NZT
ASEAN region: 11am HKT / 3pm NZT
NZ CIO Summit
August 25, 2020 - August 26, 2020
Spark Arena, Auckland, New Zealand
Join us at the premier leadership summit for senior IT executives across New Zealand. We’ll be exhibiting, and we’re looking forward to seeing everyone there.
Key themes for the 2020 summit:
- thriving in the age of innovation;
- driving modernisation and digitisation from the IT team;
- customer-centricity as the motivation for transformation;
- leading today’s ICT teams – getting ready for the next generation of talent;
- cybersecurity awareness – taking risk management and governance to the next level.
Find out more details and register for the summit on the NZ CIO Summit website.