We have a vacancy in our team for a delivery director – New Zealand and Australia.
Posted on August 20, 2018.
- Assess client environment and audit requirements
- Schedule, organise and lead the kick-off meeting between the client and Palisade teams
- Provide client with access to Palisade project communication technologies
- Ensure correct resources are deployed to the project
- Manage communications of project status internally and externally
- Use personal knowledge of Oracle technical or licensing to perform audit and advisory duties
- Identify and resolve problems related to the project
- Document knowledge about project methodologies and audit practices
- Schedule, organise, and lead interim and closure calls/meetings between the client and Palisade teams
- Prepare special audit and control reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising operating information and trends.
A delivery director needs to have as a minimum the following skills:
- 5-plus years’ senior experience focused on Oracle software licence policy, auditing, negotiations, and contracting
- Ability to work both with client middle management staff as well as at client executive level
- Documentation creation, referencing and updating – including application to other projects
- Attention to detail
- Presentation skills
- Contract analysis and interpretation (complex).
To discuss this role further or to apply, please contact Anna-Rita Stanley-Best, managing director, Palisade Compliance APAC, by submitting an enquiry form on our Contact page.